Loading

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Change of Plans

Last year I started a website about Texas wildflower, called appropriately  Wildflowers of Texas. I would spend as many of my days off as I could, travelling around my local area photographing the wildflowers that I saw. Later I decided to create this blog to compliment the website and allow me to share a little more about the plants, locations and scenery that I observed on my outings. After taking a little break from the blog, I have decided to continue, but at a new location. The Wildflower Blog will now be a part of the main Wildflowers of Texas Website. If you wish to continue following  my blog you can find it at Wildflower Blog.
Thank you for reading and I hope you will follow me to the new site.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment